Service Innovation Group are a Leading Field Marketing company based in the UK that offers its employees exciting opportunities with some of the leading brands in the world.
Service Innovation Group are the world leader for digitised field sales & marketing services. Based on measurable and sustainable activities, our projects enable our customers to plan their marketing activities alongside their own strategic orientation and to implement these operational activities with the greatest possible success.
Our tailor-made solutions include sales teams, tactical support through merchandising, POS placement, audits & compliance, data collection and App testing and experiential activity via mystery shop, product demonstrations, staff education & training – We go where our clients need us
- We believe in a get, keep and grow culture at Service Innovation Group and this approach ensure we invest heavily in the people we employ.
Full Time, ongoing contract, 40 hours per week. Start date. 6th January 2020.
Salary Circa £22,880 PA. Based on a 40-hour week @ £11 per hour + full expenses and inclusive of holidays
- Undertake technical fieldwork services targeting retail stores, using mobile device/tablets with preloaded application software. Equipment will be provided.
• Agents execute store visits as normal shopper with software applications switched on/running whilst in call and moving around to different locations in store for set times prior to exiting. Must be willing to travel and stay away overnights across UK locations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read paper and digital maps, pre plan route in advance for highest coverage of area/efficient use of time. Excellent written & verbal communication skills with English as native language. Attention to detail and able to follow safety procedures at all times.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member and MUST possess excellent PC, mobile and tablet skills, with efficient use of keyboards and be familiar with technology.
- Must be trustworthy, personable and able to interact with people in a calm and polite manner, and 100% accurate with data recording and confidentiality regarding client technology.
- Enjoy walking outdoors up to 5kms plus per day, with very high energy/physical fitness levels. Full Driving License and car essential for locations outside of London.
- Smartphone/tablet technology experience an advantage. Full training provided; no experience necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com