To support Service Innovation Groups operational plans through effective recruitment administration for the Field Sales team and any other internal hiring requirements. To help ensure the provision of high quality personnel in the appropriate quantity.
- To control and deliver all aspects of recruiting required job roles.
- To conduct/carry out the detailed screening of all applicants
- To work closely with Key stake holders with the business to fulfil desired job requirements.
- To manage recruitment team.
- Be responsible for the management and performance recruitment
- To be pro-active in all areas of the operation, seeking to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the field sales force and all Service Innovation Group personnel.
- To arrange interview of all short-listed applicants and ensure the necessary
confirmation is posted or emailed to the applicants
- To maintain, update and develop the recruitment database
- To organise interviews and selection process.
- Deliver against defined KPI targets, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Report on recruitment activity and pipeline.
- Provide detailed recruitment knowledge process suggestions
- Provide a fresh, informed approach and offer innovative ideas and solutions to enhance recruitment performance.
- Attend and participate in regular planning meetings with Client Directors.
- Regular communication reporting any issues, concerns, needs and success stories
Skills and Experience
- Extensive recruitment experience
- The ability to implement and update processes
- Previous staff management experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Well developed interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Smart professional approach and appearance
- Proficiency with software: Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Excellent time management