Data Reporting Executive
Service Innovation Group is making the difference in Field Marketing solutions. Five decades of experience in an ever-changing and challenging sector makes Service Innovation Group UK the perfect partner to deliver economic success in field sales and marketing activities for our clients. Service Innovation Group UK provide target orientated analysis and flexible, measurable and sustainable quality and the point of sale that allows our clients to steer their Field Marketing activities in the most strategically aligned and economically successful way.
From our employees, we expect high service orientation, as well as pronounced teamwork and communication skills. We offer an exciting work environment and a high degree of personal responsibility, as well as the option of personal development.
Role and Responsibilities
A Data Reporting Executive is required to join this leading field marketing agency, to take ownership of all client reporting and analytics. This will be a challenging and broad role, and duties will include,
To manage and maintain all department data across a wide range of clients and functions
- Find innovative ways to "energize" team results, by looking at new reporting and analysis techniques
- To produce first class reporting for each client across multiple campaigns, as well as insightful MoM/YoY analysis and support with ad-hoc requests
- Ensure appropriate reporting is delivered in a robust and timely basis in order to answer client requirements
- Present findings to senior stakeholders and support Senior Client Services Manager at external meetings
- Accurately identifies themes and patterns to explain and interpret facts and to identify and solve core problems.
- Maintains and uses appropriate information systems to monitor and review performance, quality and timelines
- To lead and deliver both client and internal projects, as and when required
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Contributes fully as a team member, keeps the team informed of progress sharing knowledge and experience
- Provide relevant training and ups killing to team members
- Great understanding of the role based on previous experience in a high-level reporting environment
- Passionate about data and analysis with excellent numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Handles multiple and changing priorities, managing time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of database structures and ability to manipulate large data-sets
- Ability to manipulate and present data within software applications such as Excel (advanced level)
- Experience in other software applications relevant to role
- Experience in the Field Marketing industry preferred
We are look forward to meeting you!
* By completing and submitting this application form I am agreeing to the Data Protection Statement