Service Innovation Group are the world leader for digitised field sales & marketing services. Based on measurable and sustainable activities, our projects enable our customers to plan their marketing activities alongside their own strategic orientation and to implement these operational activities with the greatest possible success.
Our tailor-made solutions include sales teams, tactical support through merchandising, POS placement, audits & compliance, data collection and App testing and experiential activity via mystery shop, product demonstrations, staff education & training – We go where our clients need us.
We believe in a get, keep and grow culture at Service Innovation Group and this approach ensure we invest heavily in the people we employ.
- To effectively assist in the management, communication, planning and execution of all projects within one of our leading technology accounts.
- To maintain effective communication links between Client Services, Field Team and partners.
- Manage the flow of field visit data, reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all KPI’s are achieved and outstanding quality levels are maintained.
- Due to the nature of the role, a high level of excel knowledge and experience is required.
- The role will require the candidate to work across multiple projects to assist the unit and business to meet its targets and objectives.
- Support the Client Services Director with full administration services for projects across all markets.
- To develop and maintain the necessary administration systems, practices and procedures necessary for the smooth running of projects in liaison with other support departments as required. This includes managing team expenses submissions and the associated tracking/ongoing management.
- To be pro-active in all areas of operations, seeking to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the field, the clients and HO, ensuring efficient completion of all activities
- To have regular meetings with the Client Services team on all aspects of the day-to-day running of projects providing feedback on operational delivery.
- To successfully manage the mechanics and logistics of all the various activities, including recruitment, POS distribution and completion of activities
- To be actively involved in the application of field reporting systems and Key Performance Indicators for the team, ensuring that the unit meets its operational commitments to clients.
- Audit and accuracy checks of all field data received via the online web portal
- Complete daily and weekly reporting packages when required in Excel and PowerPoint for all activities along with further analysis to identify trends and insights for the client.
- To build an effective working relationship with the IT Department, ensuring operational efficiency on any related IT applications.
- Act as a second point of contact for all client queries and provide cover for the Client Services Director/Operations Lead when not available
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of working relationships with all levels of the account, to be assessed through structured 360 feedback received from colleagues, Account Management and the Client.
- Accurate and timely delivery of performance results against agreed timescales.
- The demonstration, on an ongoing basis, of a flexible and adaptable approach towards meeting business needs in an environment of constant change.
- On-going contribution to the development of the account, demonstrating a positive and pro-active approach towards possible opportunities.
Compensation & Extra’s
Salary: £27,000pa + NOW Pension + BUPA private medical + 25 annual leave
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com