- To effectively support a series of tactical and adhoc projects within the Retail Services department
- To maintain effective communication links between CSM, Field Team and Client
- Control of field visit data including implementation of reporting packages and daily quality analysis of results from the field
- Support the Client Services Manager with full administration services for Tactical projects
- To develop and maintain the necessary administration systems, practices and
procedures necessary for the smooth running of Tactical projects in liaison with other support departments as required.
- To be pro-active in all areas of operations, seeking to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the field, the clients and HO, ensuring efficient completion of all activities
- To work with the Retail Support team on all aspects of the day-to-day running of projects, providing feedback on operational delivery.
- To successfully manage the mechanics and logistics of all the various activities, including recruitment, POS distribution and completion of activities
- To be actively involved in the application of field reporting systems and Key Performance Indicators for the team, ensuring that the unit meets its operational commitments to clients.
- Audit and accuracy checks of all field data received via the online web portal
- Complete daily reporting packages in excel and PowerPoint for all activities along with further analysis to identify trends and insights for the client
- To build an effective working relationship with the IT Department, ensuring operational efficiency on any related IT applications.
- Act as a second point of contact for all client queries and provide cover for the Client Service Manager when not available
Standards of Performance
- Quality of working relationships with all levels of the account, to be assessed through structured 360 feedback received from colleagues, Account Management and the Client.
- Accurate and timely delivery of performance results against agreed timescales.
- The demonstration, on an ongoing basis, of a flexible and adaptable approach towards
meeting business needs in an environment of constant change.
- On-going contribution to the development of the account, demonstrating a positive and pro-active approach towards possible opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators
- To be agreed between CSM & CSA based on standards of performance upon successful on-boarding.