To assist the finance department with all administration duties.
- Assist the Accountant with posting of journals
- Responsible for raising all customer invoices
- Assist the Accountant with Debtor/Creditor control
- Assist the Accountant with processing required for reporting
- Responsible for the day to day processing of all vendor invoices, ensuring correct coding
- Responsible for the processing of Credit Card expenses ensuring correct analysis
- Deal with all vendor queries ensuring that the accounts are up to date and accurate
- Assist with preparing payments to the suppliers as advised by the Accountant
- Post all internal recharge invoices
- Car management, including collection, delivery, driver issues – fleet size of 35-40
- Assist with vehicle insurance claims
- Assist with year-end preparation for audit
- Assist with administrative & reception functions
- SAP or strong ability to gain knowledge of the systems used.
- Good excel and communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Proactive and can display their ability to complete tasks using their own initiative.