This is an exciting role working in the Client Services team with a global client. We are looking for a driven individual who wants to be part of a growing team. Working with teams across Europe to deliver best in class service. A keen eye for detail and excellent Excel skills are a must.
Position: Account Executive
Reports to: Field Sales Manager
- Prepare on-going / post campaign reporting
- Attend client meetings and weekly status calls
- Prepare weekly data reports
- Feedback and ideas generating for the constant improvement of processes
- Help to coordinate training and briefing for new recruits and activities.
- Able to work under tight schedule and manage priorities for multiple tasks set by clients
- Act as a second point of contact for the client
- To develop and maintain the necessary administration systems, practices and procedures necessary for the smooth running of projects in liaison with other support departments as required. This includes managing team expenses submissions and the associated tracking/ongoing management.
- As an Account Executive, you will be required to have an eye for detail and have experience of producing accurate and comprehensive reports.
- Well organised, able to work independently, proactively and be a strong team player
- A high level of excel knowledge is required.
- Experience of working within field marketing advantageous
- A strong analytical mind-set and proven numeracy skills are also a requirement.
- Good time management, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Any other languages are welcomed…
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Location – Watford ( possible home based for 1-2 days pw)
Hours – 37.5hrs per week Mon-Fri
Salary – £27,000 pa
Holiday – 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays.
Additional Benefits – Now Pension, BUPA private medical cover
We look forward to hearing from you – Full CV and cover letter to Recruitment@sigeurope.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.