In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, personal data of visitors to our websites is something we take very seriously. The following information will give you an overview of how we assure this protection and which types of data are collected, processed, and used by us, and for which purposes:
Data Privacy Statement
Welcome to our website.
Storage Of Access Data
Every time our website is accessed, access data is recorded in a log file on the server of our provider. This data record consists of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the name of the data file from which the data file was requested, the data volume transmitted and access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used as well as the name of your internet service provider. This data is gathered for technical reasons. An analysis is done for statistical purposes only and anonymously.
Request For Information / Order
To be able to provide the service you require, we need your name and contact data. We collect and use this data only to the extent required for provision of the service. For this purpose, it may be necessary to forward your personal data to companies that we use to provide the service, e.g. transportation companies. Following complete processing of the agreement, your data is blocked and deleted upon expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
This website uses Google Web-fonts to visually enhance the display of various information. If the browser does not support Google Webfonts or prevents the access, the text will be displayed in a standard font. When the page is accessed, the website visitor will not receive cookies. Data submitted in connection with the page view will be sent to resource-specific domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. You will not be associated with any information collected or used in connection with the parallel use of authenticated Google services, such as Gmail.
Contact Form & Other Collection of Data
Further personal data is only collected if you provide us with this information voluntarily, such as during an enquiry. We only use this data to reply to your enquiries, process the contract concluded with you and for technical administration. Sharing this information with third parties is not done without your permission.
We anticipate that we will retain your data as part of the recruitment process and or general enquiries for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
We have given consideration to the following in order to decide the appropriate retention period:
- Risk of harm
- Purpose for processing
- Legal obligations
At the end of the retention period, upon conclusion of any contract we may have with you, or until we are no longer legally required to retain it, it will be reviewed and deleted, unless there is some special reason for keeping it.
Occasionally, we may continue to use data without further notice to you. This will only be the case where any such data is anonymized and you cannot be identified as being associated with that data.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, small text files that are stored in your computer if your browser settings are not preventing their storage and allow for the analysis of the use of our website. The information on your use of this website that is produced through the cookies is usually transferred to one of Google’s servers and stored there. Google will use this information as agreed by us, to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on web activities and provide additional services tied to use of the website and the Internet to the website’s operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storing of cookies completely by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website and/or other websites.
The Right to Information
We commit to ensure that any data we process is correct and up to date. You have the right, upon request and at no cost, to obtain information about which data related to you is stored and for what purpose. In addition, you have the right to correct, block or delete inaccurate data if the storage is inadmissible or no longer needed.
In some situations, you may have the;
- Right to be informed. This means that we must tell you how we use your data, and this is the purpose of this privacy notice.
- Right to request access. You have the right to access the data that we hold on you. To do so, you should make a subject access request
- Right to request correction. If any data that we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you are able to require us to correct it.
- Right to request erasure. If you would like us to stop processing your data, you have the right to ask us to delete it from our systems where you believe there is no reason for us to continue processing it.
- Right to object to the inclusion of any information. In situations where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you have the right to object to the way we use your data where we are using it.
- Right to request the restriction of processing. You have the right to ask us to stop the processing of data of your personal information. We will stop processing the data (whilst still holding it) until we have ensured that the data is correct.
- Right to portability. You may transfer the data that we hold on you for your own purposes.
- Right to request the transfer. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party. Where you have provided consent to our use of your data, you also have the unrestricted right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will stop processing the data that you had previously given us consent to use. There will be no consequences for withdrawing your consent. However, in some cases, we may continue to use the data where so permitted by having a legitimate reason for doing so.
Address & Contact Information
If you have any further questions regarding General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any questions regarding the collection processing, please contact us. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of consents granted please contact us.
Service Innovation Group UK LTD
51 Clarendon Road
Integration of Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus & YouTube
We have embedded videos on our website that are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. (These are all integrated in i.e. no data relating to you as the user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data specified be transmitted. We have no influence over the transmission of this data.)